Sweepstakes Name: Most Refreshing Summer Personal Water Craft Sweepstakes. (the “Sweepstakes”)
Station(s): Clear Channel Media & Entertainment –
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may conduct the Sweepstakes concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during the Sweepstakes as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above.
1. Description of the Sweepstakes/Participation.
A. Dates of the Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes will begin on or about May 24, 2013 and end on or about August 10, 2013.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry, and a legal
B. How to Enter: Register at one of multiple 2 hour events at local establishments during the summer, to be determined and posted at www.b1047.net, www.y94fm.com, www.hot1079.com. A text in to qualify Sweepstakes will also be held to acquire additional qualifiers. Text codes to be made available on in-store point of sale retail displays and may be announced occasionally on the Station(s), and on the Station(s) Facebook page. Message and data rates apply. A final chance to register and qualify will be held at the Grand Finale event held at Borios, 8891 McDonnell’s Parkway,
C. How to Play: Register at one of multiple 2 hour events at local establishments during the summer, to be determined and may be posted www.b1047.net, www.y94fm.com, www.hot1079.com. 10 qualifiers will be drawn at each event, who will participate in the Grand Finale event on August 10, 2013 at Borio’s. No more than 200 consumers will qualify at local establishment events. Additionally, text codes can be found at in-store point of sale displays at participating retailers. 10 text code qualifiers will be chosen at random from each code. No more than 40 text in qualifiers. One additional qualifier will be drawn at the Grand Finalie event at Borios on August 10, 2013, beginning at 5pm. Total of 241 qualifiers.
- Grand Prize Finale: All qualifiers must come to Borio’s, 8891 McDonnell’s Parkway in
, and check in at the registration table on August 10, 2013 between 7pm and 8:15pm. Those qualifiers not checking in before 8:15pm may be disqualified. At approximately 8:30pm, all qualifiers who have checked in on time will randomly receive a sealed envelope that will contain a colored key. 150 qualifiers who have the correct pre-determined colored key, will advance to the second round. Those 150 qualifiers will then randomly select another envelope that will contain a colored key. 50 qualifiers who have the correct pre-determined colored key will advance to the third round. 10 qualifiers who have the correct pre-determined colored key will be declared a finalist and advance to the final round. The 10 finalists will then each randomly select a key that could start the Personal Water Craft. The first person whose key starts the Personal Water Craft will be declared the winner, and the Sweepstakes will be declared over. In the event none of the keys starts the Personal Water Craft, the 10 finalists will then get to try their key a second time. If after the 2nd try none of the keys starts the Personal Water Craft, a random drawing will be held between the 10 finalists to determine the winner. Cicero
2. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
Preliminary Prize: None.
Grand Prize: A 2013 Sea Doo GTI 130 with trailer valued at $10,232.
NOTE: Sweepstakes Winner may be responsible for sales tax, registration,
The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed from the Station within 60 days of the Sweepstakes end date unless stated otherwise in these official rules. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. If a Sweepstakes is a call in to win Sweepstakes and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Sweepstakes, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Sweepstakes. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. For all Sweepstakes the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entry forms in a register-to-win Sweepstakes must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
5. Voting Sweepstakes. By participating in the voting portion of any Sweepstakes, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official Sweepstakes rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
6. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7. Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the Sweepstakes requires creative material from the participant/entrant, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or Sweepstakes sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company and Sweepstakes sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the company and the station a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
8. Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company and MillerCoors LLC, and each of their employees and agents, the Sweepstakes’ sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
9. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prizes which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
12. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the
No purchase necessary. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry and a legal